Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I watched the "That's My King" video a few times this weekend. I know it's been around for a while, but it sure is a wonderful reminder of who God is and even how there are not enough words to describe Him. I love that video. Here is a link if you've never seen it!

We spent today with both sets of grandparents for church and then lunch. We even got to see the Easter bunny (insert sarcasm).


She wasn't much of a bunny, just a manager in a pretty sad costume, but whatever!

I still don't know how I feel about the whole Easter bunny/Easter basket thing. I don't want Gage to miss the reason for this day. I know you can do creative things with eggs, etc., to get the message across...and I also know it's fun for kids to do things like that, so I guess it will just be our job to make sure we share with Gage why we celebrate Easter. Fine by me!

This afternoon, Gage was a little tired before his bath time, so I walk into the room to this:




Les will do anything to entertain him.

No comments:

Post a Comment