Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shoe Shopping

Gage is wearing his little leather suede-bottomed shoes out with all of his walking running, so he was in desperate need of new shoes!

We went shopping last weekend and were too crazy about what we found. I went to all the kid shoe stores in Birmingham and today we went to Stride Rite at the Galleria. We've discovered Gage has pretty wide foot, so this was our best bet!

He was ready to go this morning!


We got fitted and found him two new pairs of WIDE shoes. He's such a cutie.


Then we headed downstairs to eat. Gage didn't eat. He watched everyone instead!



We are still in a sippy cup war. I am choosing to not get stressed. I figure that I never see any adults drinking out of bottles, so he will get there one day! Thanks to all my friends for their advice!
Tonight we are eating this! 
It came from this blog . Crockpot Potato Soup. It's so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment